SYM is proud to introduce the brand new top-of-the-range maxi scooter- TL1. Inspired from the superbike spirits, TL1’s innovated twin cylinder pursues the ultimate performance and steering pleasure for riders. Designed in SYM Europe design house, TL1 is enriched with urban sleek and aggressive compact appearance, and unique LED light set gives TL1 a remarkable and “easy-to-tell” SYM signature on the vehicle itself.
- Sufficient and stable power performance
- Twin-cylinder frame-mounted engine with reversed balance shaft and wet clutch aims to reduce vibration effectively even at low speed.
- 8 Valves-DOHC-465 displacement、Maximum horse power 29.4kw@6500~7750rpm.
Power performance is one of the best in similar capacity-competitors.
2. Excellent Maneuverability
- The remarkable function “adjustable centered-suspension with multi-link (6 links)” simply justifies the incredible ability to overcome the poor road condition or making immediate turn at a high speed easily and smoothly.
- Upside-down front fork enables steering in more sensitive and quick-responsive performance.
In addition, the design of shorter wheelbase (1550mm) creates the 50/50 weight-balance (-which is believed the shortest wheelbase among the same displacement competitors), and which utilizes the superior power performance in cruising.
3. Safety Braking system
- The braking systems covers dual-disk FR wheel, 4-piston radial caliper, ABS, and each design ensures the rider’s safety.
4. Sleek and aggressive sportive look design
- Inspired by superbike, applying some element into appearance look- simple but sleek sportive.
- All LED light set highlights SYM new high-tech brand signature.
- Reflective LED headlight and fashionable LED tube position light simply create the unique brand and product identity of SYM.
Twin cylinder 8 Valves
CVT + Chain
FR suspension sys
Upside-down FR fork
RR suspension sys.
Adjustable rear mono-suspension with multi-links
FR brake sys.
Both side four piston/ radial-mount calipers
275mm double disk
RR brake sys.
275mm single disk +ABS
Wheel base (mm)
Seat Height (mm)
Fuel Tank Capacity
Under seat Compartment
Full size Helmet X1